Thursday, 4 October 2012

My statement earrings collection... so far





And finally i have sorted out my earrings and here it is, the last instalment in my accessories collection. I hope you have all been enjoying this and do let me know if you would like to see more accessories posts.
As you can see i love big statement earrings but on some days i do go for simple studs.
The Chanel earrings at the back was sent for review but the rest i have bought or it was gifted to me by family/friends.
Earrings can really put an outfit together just like having the perfect manicured/painted nails. In the smaller sized earrings my fave are black and orange geometric shaped earrings, it is such a unique shape and it has an outdated feel. Which is great! who doesn't like vintagey?!
My fave bigger sized earrings are the brown rounded dangly ones, it has such fine detailing and not too heavy to wear.
I have a new ear cuff to review so watch out for that :)

On another note, I shall be going to Manchester later on tonight and i will be coming back on saturday so my blog will resume once i am back. Till then hope you all have a nice couple of days :)

2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful! i definitely need to wear more accessories in my life :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Vicky thank you! ^^ accessories always add a finishing touch to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara