Monday, 1 October 2012

My ring collection... so far




Here's yet another accessories instalment, my ring collection. I hope you have enjoyed my previous post.
While going through and sorting out my jewellery I thought that this was the perfect time to take some snaps for you all to see.
In rings I always believe that bigger the better (hence there's my fave turquoise and gold ring) but I also do like minimalism.
I like to shop at accessorize for my rings because they have style that suit everyone, in the small black box contains my everyday rings. The middle one was sent by Timothy Roe and I have reviewed it here, check it out! Timothy Roe ring review
The third ring is my wedding ring which is uber cute and precious for me, not too blingy and not too minimal... just right :)
Other rings featured here have been bought from H&M, accessorize and one was sent to be reviewed.

What kind of rings do you prefer?

2 comments:

  1. beautiful jewelry! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara