Tuesday, 2 October 2012

M.A.C sheertone blush in Amberling rose - my review






I am currently going through a blusher phase at the moment and this is another blusher that i keep for my bridal cilents. Amberling rose is a beautiful terracotta bronze with flecks of gold. I think this shade will look great on all skin tones, especially darker skin tones. I have found this blusher to be long lasting, gives a really smooth finish and blends really well. I like how this is really pigmented and a little bit is needed for the perfect flush.
It has shimmer but i found that it isn't too overpowering, after all you do not want to look like a glitter ball!
This blusher is a version of the Nars taos,less intense but more golden. 
If your looking for a decent blusher with a red tone (which is great for autumn/winter) then i definitely recommend this!

Who owns this blusher? and what are your thoughts on it?

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour! I think it'll look great on lighter skin too, but then you'd get a sun kissed effect, which is also pretty :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sal i agree but i have worked with alot of bridal cilents and i feel that it suits more darker skin tones, you would have use it very lightly onto the lighter skintones because of the colour and pigmentation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara