Monday, 22 October 2012

Loreal chrome intensity eyeshadow in purple obsession - review







This is one beautiful iridescent purple with a blue undertone, this is my first Loreal eyeshadow and I am quite impressed.
It is designed to provide long lasting colour in a soft silky format.
It also delivers great colour in terms of pigmentation and it's build able until the desired shade has been achieved.
The super-smooth, ultra-fine texture glides smoothly over the eyelid for even, comfortable colour that doesn't crease.
The packaging too is eyecatching, a sturdy and solid plastic casing that opens up to reveal the shade and a small applicator too, wish there was a mini mirror inside though.
It surely gives the eyes a captivating look and great to wear for weddings, parties e.t.c... 
Available at all Boots and Superdrug for £5.99

What are your thoughts on Loreal's eyeshadows?

4 comments:

  1. thanks for dropping by my blog, returning your visit ..
    nice review Zara ^.^


    Sangy
    www.lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this colour would look great for wearing around this time of year at parties.
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Joanna Victoria i agree! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara