Monday, 15 October 2012

Lancome Definicils mascara - review





I absolutely love trying out mascaras, one that lengthen the lashes, volumize lashes and even coloured mascara for when i am feel adventurous but i have stopped looking for the ONE mascara that i could call my favourite because i have the Lancome Definicils.
The best way to describe this mascara is to say that it is somewhat similar to the Benefit's they're real mascara and we all know how popular that one is!
This mascara really brings definition to eyelashes as well as lengthening them. For the ultimate show stopping eyelashes i always curl my eyelashes before applying this beaut!
This elongates my lashes, it does not smudge or clump and the brush coats each lash evenly from base to tip.
This is worth each penny, why bother with cheap alternatives when you can invest in something that is top quality and does everything an ideal mascara should do!
Available at Boots & Selfridges - £20.50

What are your thoughts on this masara? Rate it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara