Thursday, 11 October 2012

How to apply gel eyeliner tutorial

Choose your desired gel eyeliner and liner brush, i am going to use the Performance colors gel eyeliner in storm, check my previous post to see the review :)

You first start by dipping the brush in the gel eyeliner, adding a small bit at a time just incase if you make any mistakes. Simply follow your upper lashline till you reach to the end. You can always add more liner once you are happy with the initial 'cat eye'

Once you are happy with the lash line being strong on colour and free from mistake, you will have to follow your lower lash line up to achieve the perfect flick. Applying a light stroke at first so you can check if the angle is right. Once you are happy with it, apply more gel eyeliner until you are happy with boldness of colour. Simples.

And we're done!!! I hope you all enjoyed this picture tutorial. Let me know if you would like to see more of these!


Comment below and let me know how you got on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara