Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Current necklace collection.






Back to the accessory side of things, this is my current necklace collection.
As you can tell i had a bit of an obsession with dainty vintage chains with the occasional bigger statement necklace.
Though what i am preferring now are the peter pan collar necklaces and i have seen a d.i.y video on how to make them.
I will also be sharing a tutorial on how to make the collars which i hope you all will enjoy.
I never seemed to be into big chunky necklaces because i believe less is more and a simple chain looks equally as nice as a statement piece.
I mostly buy my necklaces from Accessorize, Primark and some were sent to me to be reviewed.
I also love kitsch styles of jewellery and you can find many boutiques online that sell great pieces.
After sorting out my jewellery, these are the only necklaces that i have currently as of now but if i do see an eye catching piece then i shall grab it ^^

What are your favourite styles in necklaces? simple or statement?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara