Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Aapri exfoliating scrub cream - review





This is a great bargain that I've picked up in Poundland recently; Aapri Exfoliating Scrub Cream with Apricot exfoliants. This is aimed at Normal/Oily skin. It comes in a white plastic tube with a snap-open cap. I was looking for a scrub and i thought to pick this one up and give it a shot.

According to Aapri's website"Aapri Exfoliating Facial Scrub Cream is formulated with natural apricot exfoliants and enriched with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Apricot Kernel Oil to deep cleanse and remove dirt, grease and dead skin cells. Its deep exfoliation aids the natural process of dead cell removal and helps resurface the fresh and radiant skin."

 The exfoliating particles are large, which becomes apparent as you rub it onto your skin.
You don't need very much product at all as it doesn't dissolve or break down as you use it. 
The product does smell like apricots and it is definitely pleasant and soothing to use. I tend to rub it into damp skin for a couple of minutes, before rinsing and moisturising. I find it does a really good job of removing flaky skin, clearing blackheads, and leaving my skin feeling soft,smooth and glowing. I use this once a week and i do not think using this more than twice a week is necessary.

Overall, this is definitely one I'll be repurchasing, in part due to its bargain price. £1 in Poundland, although the RRP is £3.99 for 150ml.

Have you tried this scrub before? what are your views on it?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried that scrub in particular yet (I'm not sure we have it in the U.S. but it definitely seems like one I would try based on your review!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ georgina you must give it a shot, i like it alot and check on ebay if it is not sold in the U.S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara