Saturday, 8 September 2012

Thierry Mugler Angel - my review




Being such a perfume and Arabic perfume lover i have a new addition to my dressing table! and it is the Angel perfume by Thierry Mugler.
My sister bought me this for my 21st birthday and i have been loving it ever since.
Thierry Mugler perfumes are well known for the uniquely shaped bottles and is very eye catching.
The notes used in this perfume are all food based which kinda surprised me because i couldn't figure out the actual notes used.
It contains: Chocolate, Vanilla, Caramel, Berries, Honey and Bergamot.
If i had to describe this perfume then i would say it is full of character, raw and dramatic. Every time I am wearing it I get many compliments. People want to know what I am wearing and where can they get it. I have tried every Angel variation by Thierry Mugler but I ultimately keep coming back to the original Angel. This is a complex fragrance which grows on you.

Available at all good perfumery shops - 50ml - £66.50

✌& <3
Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara