Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Performance colors - reviewing the lips section


I was sent 4 lil dinky pots of lip colour to play around with. Islander, Posh, Lovepoem & Ginger heart. Quite a varied bunch to try ^^





 From top to bottom, in order: Islander, Posh, Lovepoem, Ginger heart.


First of all I would like to say that these smelt so delicious, vanilla is one of my fave scents :)
The first shade that I tried was Islander- deep warm pink. Very sheer and gliltzy, left my lips feeling moisturised. I would also like to point out that all of the lipsticks have shea butter and jojoba oil. The pigmentation is ok but it can be build able.
Posh was one of my faves, a matte coral which has great pigmentation. This was light weight and not sticky at all :)
Love poem - a reddish brown that has bronze sparkles. One of my least fave because this is a shade that i do not wear but regardless to that the quality of this shade is good. The colour is build able and sheer too. The most pigmented out of the bunch.
Ginger heart - a deep pinky red, according to Performance colors this is THE perfect red. It is for those who have trouble wearing a red shade (like myself) and I found it to be quite a flattering colour. 
Overall the lipsticks from Performance colors is good. The whole collection has a variety of shades to suit everyone, you can choose from matte/sheer shades and the highlight for me. the gorgeous smell of VANILLA! 

Check the lip collection out at http://www.etsy.com/shop/PerformanceColors £3.17/$5 each for a 5ml.

NEXT UP... Face section - part one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara