Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Performance Colors - reviewing the face section part 1


I was sent two mini samples of the flush blush in Radiance and Cupid.








I was sent two lovely girly pink blushers. Cupid which is the ultimate candy medium pink and Radiance which is lighter pink which is good for highlighting.
I found the blushers to be very light, finely milled and very light reflecting.
It lasted quite a significant amount of time, which is great because I feel that blushers are the first to fade. It is so natural looking and there is just the right amount of glitter so it doesn't look tacky.
I have a feeling that my samples won't last very long because I am really enjoying these blushers.  
These blushers do remind me of the sleek ones because they are also great too, in terms of pigmentation and longevity.
Check it out at http://www.etsy.com/shop/PerformanceColors $12.50/£7.91 for a 6g pot.

NEXT UP... face section part 2 (the last one)

2 comments:

  1. Love this Cupid blush!
    ~new follower from blog hop ~

    xoxo,Pam
    www.pammowerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara