Sunday, 16 September 2012

N.Y.C. Concealer foundation stick - my review







Currently my skin is in it's happy place and i don't feel the need to cover my whole face with foundation.
I am absolutely loving this concealer stick! perfect for concealing blemishes/spot/darkened circles and i like how this can be chucked into your make up bag, perfect for on the go. Once warmed the consistency is creamy and easy to blend.
Though it is in a pencil form it does not pull or tug the delicate under eye area. I do use a concealer brush to ensure the product goes onto the corners of my eyes.
The coverage is full but the slight set back is that it can crease but the staying power is great.
This is the second concealer i have been using alongside my MAC studio finish.
This is a cheap concealer which is priced at £3.49 but the quality of this acts as if it is high end.
It is good to find alternatives i believe.

My review for this product.

PRODUCT : 10/10 
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 9/10
LONGEVITY : 10/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 5/5

I definitely recommend this!








2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me :) your blog is cool. I am following back :)

    FASHIONPROJECT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara