Monday, 3 September 2012

NEWS JUST IN! Dupe for caviar nails.


MUA cosmetics will be launching a NEW nail wear called nail constellation (dupe for the Ciate caviar nails)
I cannot wait to get my paws on these! what's great is that it's much more affordable than the high end brands and there are 5 colour ranges to choose from!!! 
I have always been intrigued about this... would it stay on my nails and how would it feel? 
nails have certainly stepped up their game since the crackle polish.

This is certainly something to talk about, what are your thoughts on this?

(Available instore @ Superdrug from 26th of September and possibly earlier online)

2 comments:

  1. @ niki lol that was my reaction too! cannot wait to get one of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara