Tuesday, 25 September 2012

My week in pictures.


I absolutely heart Starbucks but what I love more is chilled coffee, there was an offer at my local Morrisons and so I ended up buying a stock load LOL. The Seattle latte is my fave.
Chanel's bed has been replaced.. it is now my lap. I have no idea why but hey! am not complaining, i love her to bits.
Lastly how I could miss this??? I am loving the Hershey kisses chocolate or as the Americanos would say 'candy' I do prefer american candy over the British sweets. Always have been.

Hope you all had a fabulous week.

Zara XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara