Monday, 17 September 2012

My week in pictures.


Not much was done this week and so I had to find things to do. One of the things that I had done was sorting out my nail polishes and cleaning my dresser. I like to re arrange things in my room just to be organised. I am such a clean freak.
While doing the monthly food shop at asda I came across these cute Hello Kitty lollies and I just had to buy them. They not only look cute but taste great too!
Lastly fashion week is upon us and so I heard about the Whitney Eve show will be broadcasted live and I just had to watch it. Some of you many know Whitney from The Hills (used to love that reality show) and she has become such a talented designer. Obviously it's better to watch a fashion show live but sadly i wasn't in the US.

Hope you all had a great week!

Zara xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara