Monday, 10 September 2012

My week in pictures: The colour edition


Sorry for a reaaaaaaly late my week in pics, but i have gotten back into the blogging sway of things so expect one every week.
Last week my hubby took me to Manchester and totally spoiled me! ^^ I absolutely loved visiting the Trafford centre and we walked for a good four hours!
My hubby also brought me some of my fave cakes because i was feeling poorly the other day. The blue bubblegum flavour is my fave.
Lastly while sorting out my stationery, my kitten Chanel decided to play with the colouring pencils.

I shall be updating you all with my kitten update soon so you can can see how well she is doing ^^

Hope you all had a great week.
Zara Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara