Wednesday, 19 September 2012

MUA Professional mosaic blusher in english rose - my review




Individual swatches <3

When swirled together <3

The simple, basic yet sleek black and transparent packaging is a 
familiar sight to MUA packaging. I think it's great because it's practical and easy to work with.
What most attracted me to buy this blush was the beautiful mosaic design. 
The blush consists of various shades of pinks, and one light lilac shade that has been thrown in.
Some shades are rather more shimmery than others, however all of the shades have shimmer in them.
I felt that the lilac and deep pink shades came off highly pigmented when swatched
individually, and the other lighter pink shades were very shimmery however it
didn't have a very good colour pay off because it seemed a bit chalky. From these swatches I was expecting the overall colour to be a medium pink shade with slight shimmer.
Once swirled together, the overall shade is a light shimmery pink.
Overall I think it's a cheap and cheerful product, that does the job.
Another great buy from MUA in my opinion. 
This is available to buy from Superdrug stores and online at the MUA store
It's priced at just £2.50 for 8.9g.

For those who own this blusher, what are your thoughts on it?

2 comments:

  1. I dont own this but will all the great things I hear about it I am sure that this will be in my collection at some point.

    Found you through the blog hop. Www.betterwithbeauty.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cosmetic lover I agree, I did see alot about this blusher.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara