Saturday, 15 September 2012

Mememe Boho Balm in Pink Rouge






I love using multi use products so i had to pick up this lip and cheek tint by Mememe.
The Boho Balms come in two colour options Pink Rouge and Coral Taupe.
Each tin contains two shades which can be used to deliver a flush of colour to the lips and cheeks.
The Boho Balm comes neatly presented in a pretty metal tin 
that is adorned with a floral design and is around the size of a typical lip balm.
Pink Rouge lives up to it's name sake with one half being a bright pink (pink)
and the other a red tone (rouge)
The pink is a bright clean candy pink, it reminds me a lot of Mac's St Germain.
The rouge shade appears a lot lighter than it looks in the tin but becomes more of a gorgeous coral shade which is by far the stand out shade.
The texture is very glossy,smooth and blends easily.
In terms of pigmentation the coral shade wins but nevertheless the pink shade can be build able.
On the lips/cheeks these wear for a little over two hours and don't bleed or dry the lips out it also has a yummy vanilla scent! but you can't detect it on the lips.

Available at Superdrug £6.50/11g


My review for this product.
PRODUCT : 10/10 
PIGMENTATION : 9/10
TEXTURE : 9/10
LONGEVITY : 9/10
APPLICATION : 4/5
PACKAGING : 5/5

I definitely recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara