Friday, 7 September 2012

Maxfactor lipstick from Japan!!!

Wish we had these in the uk!

In flash
Without flash


So i have found myself wearing this everyday. If you know me well i hardly wear lipsticks/lipglosses but it's about time i experimented with colours and see what suits me.
This Maxfactor lipstick was given to me by my sister, she happened to have a spare. I didn't know they had a maxfactor in Japan. I Thought it was only available here. But do i love the packaging!!! way better than the lipsticks we have.
This is a lovely soft bubblegum pink with blue undertones and it's shimmery too!
It glides smoothly and you can build up the colour. One layer will give you a tint of pink with glossy shimmer but two to three layers will give you the ultimate sheeny pink that could suit every skintone!
I will be sad once this lipstick is finished because how am i gonna get another one!
Though this lipstick is from an affordable brand it does feel very high end.

Who has this lipstick? and what are your thoughts on it?

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely :)
    I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award. Check out the details on my blog http://missfashion1994.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love Selinah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Selinah, ooo thank u so very much! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara