Thursday, 20 September 2012

e.l.f. eyebow stencil kit - my review




Grooming the eyebrows is a must and keeping them in shape as well as keeping the brows looking symmetrical is important too and so i had to buy this.
According to the e.l.f. website:
"Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow shapes. 
Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday!" 
The stencils are not made of  acetate as I imagined but it is actually made of a plasticky and rubbery material that would ensure you it won't tear when bended. The kit includes enough eyebrow styles for me to choose from, I mean, do you really expect to buy a stencil that would exactly match your eyebrow shape? You don't. Stencils are just guides that could help you fill or shape your own eyebrows. 
 Stencil's are also great for those people who's shaping and plucking their eyebrows for the first time and it could guide them on which hairs to pluck.
How i use it: I put the desired stencil over my brow and i simply fill them in lightly with my perfectly matched brown brow powder and then i brush them through so it doesn't look 'fake' 
What i have achieved from this: my brows look natural and symmetrical every time! it doesn't take that long either! I really rate this.

I bought this on ebay for £3.50. So worth it!
Who else has tried this kit before?

2 comments:

  1. OOOHHH I love this didn't even know you could get them here thanks so much for posting! xx

    http://makeupbeautyshopping.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nuala haha that was my reaction too! my last hope was ebay and there were loads in stock :D aww not a problem!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara