Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 07 - my review






Currently at Superdrug there is a offer on all maybelline products where you can buy 2 items for £10 but i bought this way before this offer, should of waited because i wanted to purchase the BB cream too!
I <3 pink blushers because it makes you look radiant and healthy.

I love the colour of this blusher, it's quite a natural pink, though it looks more like a hot pink Barbie colour. The tub it comes in is pretty tiny (7.5g), and it doesn't come with a blush or applicator. 

I am still practising to use this cream blusher properly because i always stick to powder blushes but i wanted to give this a whirl,the formula of this was a little bit oily for my liking and the staying power isn't as long as i would of hoped for.

Overall, once it's on and applied evenly, I love how it looks so natural. I sometimes find that blushers can be shimmery and sparkly. I hate that! But this is matte, with a hint of sheen.I will continue to use this product as I love the colour and pigment, but I think I need to work on how to apply this more effectively.

The Dream Touch blush retails for £6.49, it comes in 4 shades, and is available from Superdrug and Boots.


My review for this product.
PRODUCT : 6/10 
PIGMENTATION : 9/10
TEXTURE : 5/10
LONGEVITY : 5/10
APPLICATION : 3/5
PACKAGING : 4/5

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, sounds great for the price :)

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ misseblog i agree but the lasting power isn't as great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara