Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Being a MUA - eye make up looks and other updates.




Some of you may know I am a qualified make up artist and so i decided to show my lovely followers some of my work.
I qualified in 2011 and I have started working independently and doing many make up looks on cilents but it is mostly Asian bridal.
You can find me on my professional profile on fb here http://www.facebook.com/zara.mua.1
I have also got an online portfolio for any of you who are interested in seeing my work or even to make a booking. I am based in Birmingham (UK) and i have started to take bookings. The price list is available on the profile info thingy or if you wish to contact me regarding any queries then my email address is jinitachauhan@hotmail.co.uk 

Thank you for supporting my blog too! wouldn't of been possible without my followers/readers

I am currently working on a Chanel update for you! (my kitten) So you all can see how she's getting along ^^ I have had her for a month now and she's a real joy to have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara