Thursday, 6 September 2012

Batiste dry shampoo in proud & true brit - my review




*PR SAMPLE*

Batiste have added yet another member to the dry shampoo family and this is true brit! works just like any other batiste dry shampoo but the scent is different.
I can't quite put my finger on the scent it is hard to describe but it reminds me of my old primary school days which is kinda weird. It does smell powdery to an extent but the actual scent is still untraceable for me.
I think it is time for me to experiment with other dry shampoos since so many companies are bring out there own ( i also heard that the Superdrug's dry shampoos are great and cheaper too!)
Batiste for me was great because before there wasn't many dry shampoos out and i was obsessed with the tropical one but the white powder frustrates me because you really have to brush it out and since i have dark hair it's twice the effort.

For those who own one of these please do comment below and tell me what this smells like to you. I am ever so intrigued to know. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara