Wednesday, 4 July 2012

My week in pictures: Birthday edition


Clockwise from L to R: I celebrated my 21st last week and it was THE best birthday ever! surprised by my family,friends and my other half, I really felt so special and obviously i was excited to finally become 21. My cake which was absolutely delicious i had this cake from my lil surprise party. The cake had gorgeous barbie pink detailing decorated with fruits, fresh cream and nuts.
Here's me playing around with some balloons lol! my room was decorated with banners, a sea of balloons and loads of gifts!
Lastly this is me holding one of my birthday banners.

Hope you all had a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Happy belated, Zara!!! I'm so happy you had such a great birth day - I'm sure they'll be getting even better ever year;-))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you MariaSelf! ^^ i hope they do lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara