Monday, 25 June 2012

My week in pictures.


L to R Clockwise: I was surprised by my other half when he bought home my fave cakes, i have always wanted to try the blue bubblegum cake ^^
I have so much coming up for Bows and Pearls, including working with new businesses to review their products, here is an image a business owner made for me when i had to custom order some products.
Lastly i love trying new foods and drinks and lately i have been wanting to try healthy juices and smoothies and i ordered these at a local restaurant. My current flavour is the exotic guava.

Hope you all had a fabulous week!
Zara Xx <3

2 comments:

  1. Ahh those cakes look so yummm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it definitely was! especially the blue one lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara