Tuesday, 12 June 2012

My week in pictures.


L to R clockwise: I do not know why but i absolutely LOVE Rubicon guava drinks, the neon pink packaging to the amazing great taste! if you have not tried it i suggest that you do! i would rather drink this than orange juice any day!
This was the dinner setting for a celebration that took place in Birmingham, i was invited to celebrate an 11yr old girl passing her course in Quranic studies, she now knows the whole of the Holy Quran OFF BY HEART! it truly is amazing to see such things, all of us are so busy in this lifestyle and we should study more about religion.
Lastly (after waiting so long) i bought the 50th issue of Asian woman magazine! if you have not read it before it covers everything from beauty to controversial topics, it even has recipes too. A must read.

Hope you all had a great week!
Zara Xx

2 comments:

  1. nice blog checkout mine on

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara