Tuesday, 5 June 2012

My week in pictures


From L to R clockwise: 
Congrats to my sis in law for her baby girl!!! We welcomed Aleena to the world last week, was so great to see a newborn after so long and am extra happy because i am now an aunty!
A lil message from my bestie that made me smile, i did my first make up trial for a cilent and it's nice to have supportive people around me (well i choose to only have people that have happy vibes because they keep me motivated)
Lastly my Benefit cosmetic freebies! i have been wanting to try these products for ages and now i finally can, i have used the "that gal" primer before and it definitely is a great product.

Hope you all had a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being an aunt! She's beautiful :)

    123456devon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you Devon! yeah, she is beyond cute ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara