Monday, 18 June 2012

My week in pictures - the lil getaway...


From L to R clockwise: On the way back to Birmingham, was a 5 hr drive back (if am not mistaken) spent 2 days in Newcastle to see family. Though we don't have many sunny days in the UK (luckily it was when coming back!) it was great to see some of the scenery aka countryside while running up and down the country.
Hands down! this was THE best cake i have ever tried! from a local bakery and they do a range of flavours and so i opted for the pistachio :)
Lastly these two fabulous birdies, very loud but fun to play with. The yellow one is such a poser.

Hope you all had a great week!
Zara Xx

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara