Monday, 25 June 2012

MUA lipstick review- shade 14 bare








I have been looking for a new everyday lipstick and i think i have found the one. This 'NEW' lipstick by MUA cosmetics is the ultimate subtle shade which is perfect if your looking for a natural day look. This shade doesn't make me look that 'dead' and it doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation on my lips. Instead this is a very subtly peachy beige that tones down the natural pinkness of my lips. This was creamy to apply and it is not sticky at all. For this reason I think that shade 14 would wear longer than the other shades.
The smell of the product isn't unpleasant but it doesn't really smell of anything familiar either.Overall I am rather taken with this product, I tend to wear it often within the daytime and i can see myself having to purchase another in a few months time considering it's only £1 I feel I can use it as often as I wish! Though it is only costs a pound, i find that the qualities of this lipstick matches to other expensive branded lipsticks. If you are going to Superdrug i recommend that you purchase this!



My review for this product.

PRODUCT : 10/10 
PIGMENTATION : 9/10
TEXTURE : 10/10
LONGEVITY : 10/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 5/5

I would recommend this product <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara