Sunday, 17 June 2012

M.A.C steel blue pigment - my review



In flash


I finally purchased my first M.A.C pigment and boy was it hard to choose the shade!
I wanted to experiment with other brands, am sure you'll agree that Barry M dazzle dusts are great but i wanted to try M.A.C's pigment.
This shade is called steel blue but it is hard to describe because it has many colours infused in it. It is mainly a metallic blue with greens,golds and silvers. When Applied dry, this pigment becomes a much softer shade. Like many pigments this shade comes to life when applied with a damp brush. It becomes a vibrant metallic blue and the undertones are much more apparent.
Overall i am very happy with this product, the multi dimensional colour, heavy pigmentation and it's long wearing too!



I'd definitely recommend this!!!
My review for this product.
PRODUCT : 10/10 
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 10/10
LONGEVITY : 10/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 5/5

10 comments:

  1. I love pigments, even tho I don't use them enough. Great review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MAC pigments they're fantastic and they last for so long. The shade you chose is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Maya me too! but it's great to experiment than using eyeshadows all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ crosswire dreamers thanks! it was so hard though! but am glad i chose this shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful! I love pigments :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pigments but I find them so difficult to apply, I'm going to try with a damp brush and see if that helps! Beautiful colour you chose!

    Great blog, I'm now following! Would love if you checked out mine

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Marta it does! i love em too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ My lush box barbz :) i found that using a damp brush does help, it should help :) thanks so much! i shall check it out now :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara