Monday, 4 June 2012

Lily Cole for The body shop







Images courtesy of Google


The Body Shop has released a range of limited-edition cruelty-free make-up endorsed by the model Lily Cole.

The 100 per cent vegetarian products have not been tested on animals, and the products that are included are... Pearl Radiance Primer, Shimmer Cubes (£16) and Cole's favourite products - the Lip and Cheek Domes (£10).
Am not gonna lie but i do like that these products have not being tested on animals but this collection seems a bit boring to me and lacks character.
However i would love to try the products out and see what the hype is about.

What are your views on this new range? Have you bought anything from the range?

6 comments:

  1. Like your Blog.
    Come and visit my Blog :)

    http://fashioncupcake-sinchen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent seen the cheek and lip dome in Canada yet, but when I do I so want to try! thanks for dropping by my blog! and thanks for sharing ! following
    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh :( maybe you'll have to wait a while :) no probs thanks cherry berry :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara