Friday, 8 June 2012

Kryolan lipgloss review


In flash



This is another Kryolan lipgloss that i bought as an extra for my kit, A good 50% of my kit is kryolan. Most of it is from my theatrical and media make up course and some are a few extras i bought after reading reviews of whats good from this brand.
This mini 8g lipgloss is awesome, The pigmentation is great (a little goes a very long way!)
The colour is just fab, i was missing coral and nude shades in my kit so i had to add this to complete the whole collection.
It is a very sheer lipgloss and not at all sticky which i find to be a great plus point. I choose lipglosses wisely because the main factors that matter to me are the following: longetivity, pigmentation and un stickiness and this lipgloss has met all of my expectations.

My review for this product.
PRODUCT : 9/10 
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 10/10
LONGEVITY : 9/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 5/5

6 comments:

  1. I like the fact that u captured the picture of the lipgloss among those peaches. Creative & cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks shanee, i was feeling creative that day :p the pics turned out good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I like the way this gloss looks. Great review too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post!
    I like the background you have used on the pictures! :)
    I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow if you like it!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Maya! glad you liked it!^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Natasha! ^^ i have already checked out your blog, am a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara