Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Khojati kohl eye pencil review










I love khol/kajal eyeliners! and i just had to purchase this. A newly opened Islamic store has opened in Birmingham called Islamic Impressions and they have the most amazing hijabs, abayas, islamic books and other items too.
I decided to pick up the blue one since i have too many blacks and i liked this midnight blue shade.
This is a fantastic eyeliner, lasts long, has a gorgeous shade and for a great price it's worth it!
The pigmentation is great too and you would expect this from a more expensive item but because of how all kajal/khol eyeliners are crafted,they all have great pigmentation.
These eyeliners are shipped from India and it only costed me £2.49 
It's nice to see some natural ingredients in this eyeliner too! I do usually check the ingredients of each make up product before purchasing. I do prefer handmade and more organic products.

I'd definitely recommend this!!!
My review for this product.
PRODUCT : 10/10 
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 10/10
LONGEVITY : 10/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara