Friday, 8 June 2012

Benefit launches NEW lipgloss range based on their blushers



Images courtesy of Google.

If you're a fan of benefit cosmetics' powder blushers than you are going to love this news! Benefit are launching a lipgloss range that has been inspired by each of these popular complexion enhancers.
It is set to release in stores later this month, Personally i love the dandelion blusher since am fond of light pinks (instantly gives my asian skin a healthy GLOW) and i am loving the lipgloss to match.

What do you think of this new product from Benefit? 

2 comments:

  1. I don't really like lipgloss but there are some nice colours :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too am more of a lip balm person but i do agree there are some lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara