Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Bare minerals matt foundation - my review







This post contains a free sample

I finally got the chance to try the Bare minerals matte foundation and am not gonna lie, i am loving this product and it's worth the hype.
Mineral make up i think is the way forward it not only makes you look flawless but it also ensures that you are not using alot of make up either.
Though the sample pot is small it had ALOT of mineral make up (a little goes a very long way) i have been using it for 2 weeks and i also have felt a change in my skins condition too. I have started to save up for the starter kit. 
What i love about this is the 'buffing' this ensures that the mineral make up that you are using goes onto each and every part of your face and makes you control how much you are using.
Though the shade i used was 'fairly light' it did not seem to be a wrong shade. It looked like i had no make up on but i had NO imperfections. Using this mineral make up will eliminate the need to use concealer AND powder! which is pretty amazing. If you have not tried Bare minerals make up then you are missing out! it's revolutionary!!!

8 comments:

  1. Amazing blog dear!!!!
    Now, I'm your new follower... follow me back ;-)
    A big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW thanks :) i will surely check your blog out too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! :)
    I haven't tried this before but I have heard so many good things about it!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) thank you! it seriously is worth a try, i absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been looking for a reivew on this product. i've been thinking of trying it for a while and it's great to hear that other bloggers recommend it. thanks for writing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @rachel thanks for your comment! i would definitely recommend this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive been using Bare Minerals for years and I adore it... I still use a liquid foundation now and again but this is the best!

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Catrine, yeah i also use mutiple foundations but i always tend to go back to the bare minerals make up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara