Wednesday, 2 May 2012

what happens after the poll results...


A month ago i asked what would you want to see more in Bows and Pearls and 
the winner of the poll was make up and hair tutorials which was by 8 votes! I wanted to see what my readers wanted because i do want to make this blog to be even more informative and possibly a habit (wanting you to check everyday for what i have posted)
I will do more make up and hair tutorials just like i have done some in the past and for any requests simply comment on my facebook page or here.
Thank you all for liking my blog and welcome to all my new readers!
Zara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara