Friday, 4 May 2012

New trend alert: border nails



Images courtesy of Google

I guess after the magnetic nail phase everyone will be doing this... the border nail, frankly speaking I do think that this is a new & an innovative idea but it just looks like you have used a marker pen to draw around your nails.
If you want to pull this look off make sure the colours go well together, i find that the pink and black do combine well because they contrast.
I am not too keen on this trend, what do you think? Yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara