Monday, 7 May 2012

NEW OPI Spiderman nails 2012

Image courtesy of Google

OPI have created yet another special collection of themed nail varnishes, this time to celebrate the release of Summer 2012’s Spider-man 3D, just the thing for all you comic book fanatics.
The new seven shade range has plenty of quirky coolness,
There are cleverly named shades: Call Me Gwen-ever,Into The Night, Just Spotted The Lizard,My Boyfriend Scales Walls,Number One Nemesis and Your Web Or Mine?
Along with the six colours, OPI have unveiled a brand new green Shatter topcoat that impressively creates a lizard-like scaled effect.

Available nationwide from May, £11 each
Would you buy anything from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara