Sunday, 20 May 2012

My week in pictures.



From L to R clockwise: Lately i have been recieving ALOT of freebies through the post, some are great for reviewing (my last post was a review of Smashbox's foundation primer, be sure to check it out)
My new obsession, is Yoomoo's range of frozen yogurt. I have never tried it before but it sure is a healthier alternative to ice cream. My favourite one from the range is angelmoo simply because it has blueberries in it.
Nothing like adding some colour to your room by putting a vase of fresh pink flowers and It has been ages since i put flowers in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara