Sunday, 13 May 2012

My week in pictures - the two week special


I decided to do a collage of two weeks instead of one because it was just too exciting and these were my top highlights.
I finally got all my NEW M.A.C make up ready for my kit, i have nearly finished getting all of the make up i need for my cilents, cannot wait to start the business soon!
This is one of the gorgeous cakes from an important family event, Visit this page because my sis in law makes the most amazing cakes! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Duka-La-Keki/122673811118588
An amazing opportunity arised when Junkie Lovers boutique wanted me to review some of their jewellery, it is something i have never done before but it was so much fun and lastly this was the contents of my goody bag from the huge family event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara