Sunday, 27 May 2012

My week in pictures: summer edition


From L to R clockwise: A beautiful sunset, all of us who live in the UK have experienced some lovely hot weather lately and i have been enjoying not only the hot days but the cool breezed evenings that follow after, this snap was taken at a park and even then it felt like 23 Celsius! 
One of my NEW eye experimentations, purple and gold go so well together, i have been looking for inspiration so i add some new work into my portfolio.
Hot weather means ice cold desserts to cool me down, The other day i ordered a berry parfait from EIS cafe, tasted delish and way better than milkshakes or the usual ice cream on cone. 
Hope you all had a great week in the sun! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara