Wednesday, 9 May 2012

My fave lipsticks






Here are my current fave lipsticks,My first lipstick is Sally Hansen natural beauty in the shade Lilac, this is a matte fushia shade and i like how you can control the pigmentation with this lipstick, one use gives a slight tint and you can really build up the colour, the second one is a pink lipstick from simply beautiful cosmetics in the shade 05S, i like how this shade is a deep pink with blue tones, its has a sheer finish and gives a pop of colour to my complexion.The third lipstick is Technic in the shade cashmere rose, it has a beautiful sheer finish and it has gold shimmer intertwined with a medium pink shade and lastly a nude lipstick which was a gift, i love this for when i want to have the au natural look and i prefer nudes over pinks or reds, for me shades of pink and red are great for parties,weddings e.t.c 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara