Thursday, 10 May 2012

Maxfactor lip tint pen - my review



Shade 4

I am a big fan of lip tints and i had to try this one out, i bought this when it was offer so might as well, i didn't want to choose a dark colour since am not a big fan of dark colours so i chose this light pink shade, I love how can control the tint and obviously the more you apply the more darker the tint gets, The staying power is amazing, it really stains the lips and it will not rub off. In a way its good for parties because you won't have to reapply the product because you have the reassurance. It has a pleasant smell almost fruity which is nice and the nib of the pen is sturdy and applies like a felt tip pen which makes the application a doddle, but the only set back is that after a while it settles into lines and cracks but if you keep your lips well moisturised then it shouldn't be a problem. 
I personally like this product and i would recommend this.

My review for this product is...
PRODUCT : 9/10
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 9/10
LONGEVITY : 9/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara