Sunday, 13 May 2012

L'oreal true match powder - my review





I have this in the shade beige, I find it works well as a setting powder over the liquid foundation.I think this is a nice powder, it has a silky, light feel. It goes on smooth, blends well and the colour section is really good. Just like with the liquid foundation version, the colour selection is quite varied, it comes in warm, cool and neutral tones.This powder is really finely milled too, has a silky feel on your skin. The packaging isn't fantastic but it is practical and it does include a mirror which is always handy!
In terms of application, you can control how much coverage you get with this powder depending on how you use it. I find it works best applied with a kabuki or flat top brush.This can look cakey if you apply too much, but I primarily use this as a setting powder and apply it lightly over liquid foundation so I don't have this problem. I think this powder works really well in conjunction with the L'oreal True Match liquid foundation. I think it would be great as a touch up powder for those with oily skin too, as it works great for controlling oil in the T-zone.
I personally like this product and i would recommend this.

My review for this product is...
PRODUCT : 9/10
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 10/10
LONGEVITY : 8/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara