Sunday, 20 May 2012

Let's review: Smashbox's foundation primer







A month back i signed up to this newsletter so i could be the first to know when Smashbox cosmetics website will be launched in the UK and just for signing up they gave away a free sample of foundation primer to all who signed up.

I received my sample today and although i have never tried Smashbox cosmetics i do know that it is a very good make up brand and i hope to buy some products soon. 
I ordered the shade medium hoping that it would match my skin tone, when i saw the product i kinda panicked because i thought the shade would be too dark, i tried a swatch on my hand and blended and you could not see any colour or tint, my skin felt smooth and there was a healthy glow, this product is actually amazing.

After a while i checked my hand to see the staying power of the primer and it was still there! which gives reassurance that this may be the perfect primer and your foundation will not budge. 

What do you think of Smashbox cosmetics? another great brand to have in the uk?   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara