Saturday, 26 May 2012

Let's review: M.A.C blusher - Dollymix





Dollymix is one of M.A.C's bestsellers and my current favourite pink blush. I LOVE IT. It is a gorgeous raspberry pink blush, super pigmented and one of the prettiest pinks I own. It is  shimmer which adds a glow to the cheeks rather than accentuating the pores. 
I have to be careful with how much I apply because it is very pigmented and you need the smallest amount for application! I suggest to tap of any excess there is on the brush before applying it onto cheeks  I like how it gives a flushed look (applied just on the apples of the cheeks). The staying power is around 6+ hours on me, which is quite impressive. It goes on smoothly without getting patchy.


I would definitely recommend this blusher!
My review for this product.
PRODUCT : 10/10
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 10/10
LONGEVITY : 10/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 5/5





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara