Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Let's review: Batiste's NEW dry shampoo in lace






I get so excited when I see a new fragrance of Batiste being launched. I was sent this press release to review (thanks lisa!) Dry shampoos these days have come a long way and don’t just make your hair look less greasy. They also add volume and freshens your hair with a beautiful fragrance.

The design for Batiste’s new product, Lace (Seductive and Elegant) reminds me all things sensual. The beautiful salmon pink can with lace detailing stands out amongst the other Batiste products and looks attractive.

The new scent offers base notes of white musk, cedarwood and sandalwood which are complimented by top notes of citrus fruits, nutmeg and pink pepper. The heart of the fragrance contains stylish floral tones of rose, orchid and iris with jasmine and ylang-ylang.

I found the fragrance to be really refreshing from other Batiste products. This one reminds me more of a perfume, or scent I would wear. The other fragrances from Batiste have all been quite floral, fruity or musk like.
Move aside cherry i think i have found my NEW fave!

Batiste lace Dry Shampoo costs £2.99 for 200ml and can be purchased in most Boots stores (It is also available online through Boots.com)and in Superdrug outlets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara