Saturday, 5 May 2012

Jewellery from Junkie lovers boutique review




 Packaged in a cute pink drawstring bag

A business card was included
Banana splits earrings worth £6.00 and the silver angel wing necklace worth £7.50

Regardless of how I came across a product, the reviews presented in this blog are 100% my own opinion. I will not be swayed into a more positive review because I received an item for free.
 I received a cute package from Junkie lovers boutique and i was so excited to share this with you all! 
 Anouska put together a lil package for me to review and i loved how this was a lucky dip because i had no idea what i was going to receive.
I received 2 jewellery pieces and a business card from the company.
The first piece brought a smile to my face and that was the banana earrings, it was totally random yet cute.This would be my first kitsch piece of jewellery for my personal collection. The second piece was a silver angel wings necklace which is something that i really liked and it would be something i would wear everyday.
The jewellery is made to a high standard and i like the handmade touches to the jewellery.
You have to check out the Junkie lovers boutique website because they really have some amazing handmade pieces of jewellery, i have seen a couple of items that i would want to purchase in the future especially the jewellery that has quirky touches e.g the Kitkat necklace!!! who would of thought of that? well do check out Junkie lovers boutiques website, Facebook page and twitter.

I want to say a big thanks to Anouska for sending me something to review and here are the links to the fabulous pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara