Monday, 14 May 2012

Inner detox


For two years now i have been drinking green tea and i absolutely love it! green tea is known for its cleansing properties and reducing the risks of diseases such as heart disease, cholesterol and even reducing your body weight and fat. While strolling at a local supermarket i came across this NEW green tea with blueberries and rasperries so i thought of picking up this alternative. I am a big fan of berries so i assumed i would like this.
When i opened the box, the fragrance was amazing and the tea was too! i do add a lil sugar to sweeten the taste but if you have not yet tried green tea then i suggest that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara