Thursday, 17 May 2012

Front Cover eyeshadow - my review





NOTE: i have finally got a better camera, so expect nothing but HD pics!

Whenever I've thought of Frontcover cosmetics in the past I always thought of their Christmas gift sets that you can get exclusively in Boots...I had no idea that they had their own line in Boots stores nationwide! And I was even more impressed to find out that Frontcover is actually currently Boots' fastest selling make up brand so I was excited to try out one of the eyeshadows that i had bought.Each pan is domed and you get 1g of product.When I first swatched the eye shadows, I must admit, I though they were a little dry but I figured that this was to be expected with baked products. They are a little on the powdery side but that aside, the pigmentation is really good and the colours apply just as they look in the pan. The colour I chose is very shimmery but I believe they come in a variety of finishes so there should be some to suit the The Frontcover pans and compacts are a really good high street alternative to other high branded cosmetics. Available now at boots, £4.00 for each refill.

My review for this product is...
PRODUCT : 9/10
PIGMENTATION : 10/10
TEXTURE : 8/10
LONGEVITY : 9/10
APPLICATION : 5/5
PACKAGING : 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara